N’shei of CBJ is a community based organization committed to doing acts of Chesed. Our goal is to alleviate the stress on individuals and families during challenging or extraordinary times. Our efforts are directed toward making a complicated time just a little bit easier to manage. Because we are a volunteer organization, we rely on our members to keep us efficient and dependable. There are opportunities for anyone who wants to help, and we believe that every person’s contribution makes a difference. If you would like to volunteer or if we can help you in any way, please contact us:
Confidential voice-mail: (414) 939-6659
Our Dedicated Coordinators:
- N’shei Advisor: Rebbetzin Chanie Twerski
- N’shei Coordinator: Mrs. Miriam Yarmush
- Communication Coordinator: Mrs. Marni Scott
- Birth Coordinator: Mrs. Ronit Comrov
- Bikur Cholim and Shiva Coordinator: Mrs. Chedva Starr
- Driving: Mrs. Pam Goldner
- Meals: Mrs. Ruth Bryskier and Mrs. Temima Eckhardt
- Visiting: Mrs. Barbara Mehler
- Shopping/Errands: Mrs. Aliza Kastel
- Hachnasas Orchim Coordinator: Mrs. Dana Margolis
- Welcoming: Mrs. Sara Perlman
- Hospitality: Mrs. Chava Devorkin
Please be a part of our N’shei organization!
Get news and updates on speakers, events, community information and chesed opportunities.
Please fill out the form below and submit it. Someone will reply to you shortly.
Thank you very much for your willingness to participate!
Click this link for a printable Nshei Color Flyer and form (PDF).